Dial God's Phone Number.....

 

GOD'S "PHONE" NUMBER

This is Beautiful .

Hello God, I called tonight 
To talk a little while 
I need a friend who'll listen 
To my anxiety and trials. 

You see, I can't quite make it 
Through a day just on my own... 
I need your love to guide me, 
So I'll never feel alone. 

I want to ask you please to keep, 
My family and friends safe and sound. 
Come and fill their lives with confidence 
For whatever fate they're bound. 

Give me faith, dear God, to face 
Each hour throughout the day, 
And not to worry over things 
I can't change in any way. 

I thank you God, for being home 
And listening to my call, 
For giving me such good advice 
When I stumble and fall...!!!!!!!

 

Regards
Palani

Managing Director
PAL Vision Associates

12B5H, 12th Floor, Plaza Sungai Mas, 5th Mile Jalan Ipoh, 51200 Kuala Lumpur.
Hp: +60123063994 Off: +60379635075 Fax: +60367315603

e: palani.nn@gmail.com w: palvision.blogspot.com