This is a killer....

A man was leaving a cafe, when he noticed an unusual funeral...

A funeral coffin was followed by a second one.

Behind the second coffin was a solitary man walking with the black dog..😾

Behind him was queue of 200 men walking in straight line  πŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆ

The man couldnt stand his curiosity..😳

He approached the man walking with the dog 🚢😾

 sorry to disturb you...

but i ve never seen a funeral like this with so many walking in a straight line.

Who's funeral is it ?????

He replied ,the first coffin is of my WIFE.

What happned to her????

My dog attacked and killed her..

The second coffin????

Its my MOTHER IN LAW?.she was trying to help my wife when the dog attacked and killed her too..

A silent moment passed and then he asked can I borrow the dog????

And he replied..

Get in the line.🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢

πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜